Search results

1. diydisaster

Injector Pump Running Continuously (not switching off)

Thanks for the info.... Luckily, yesterday, shortly after I posted this thread, the pump managed to turn off and started to work properly.
  2. diydisaster

Injector Pump Running Continuously (not switching off)

Hello, The injector pump in my crawlspace is running continuously and is not switching itself off. This has happened in the past and usually it somehow corrects itself after a few days but I have a few questions about this particular problem.... 1.)Do I need to worry about the motor on the...
  3. diydisaster

plumbing cost...Was my Mom way overcharged??

if you can see in the photo. it is just drywall, there wasn't even an actual back to the cabinet.
  4. diydisaster

$1350 is what she paid, which just seemed too much. she lives in the suburb aurora in chicago area. My mom is a seamstress so it wasn't like she was serving up caviar and playing tennis in the back with the pool boy. 350 is what I thought it would have cost which is why I turned down...
  5. diydisaster

Hello everybody, I would value your opinion on the following situation..... First want to say that I am in no way a cheap skate or trying to say plumbing skills don't deserve high pay..... THE JOB: My mom had a new sink and counter install in her kitchen which was completed by my brother...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks