Search results

1. E

I may have a challenge for you....

Updated news Well, in the morning light we discovered a random vent coming out from under the house right at the spot where we got the smell, so it's most likely the cause of our problem. It only goes about three foot up from the ground right next to the house (and doesn't go up beyond the...
  2. E

Okay, stricken. Although a tent would be a cool and unique place to live, it would also be a very cold place to live. :p It may have to come to tearing down walls in that corner. I loathe the idea, but if it must be done, it must be done. But I'll expect I'll have to make cookies or...
  3. E

We thought of that and I suppose it could be, but the insulation under the floor is the spray type and very well sealed. Anyway, you can't smell anything from the underside of the floor in the basement, just on the top in the first floor. I suppose it could be hiding in the wall and we just...
  4. E

My Pa and my husband are fairly knowledgeable folks when it comes to piping and home repair, though they do not do it for a living by any means. We have noticed a sewage/fertilizer smell in one corner of the first floor. This is most prevalent in a closet area that includes drawers. Behind...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks