Search results

1. S

outlet issues

let me ask a couple of last resort questoins.:rolleyes: what if: A there is a mystery gfci some where and i canot find it, what to do then B or if there were not a gfci that controls those outlets, would/ could it be directly controlled by a 30 amp breaker in the main house...
  2. S

outlet issues

any other suggestions would be very appreciated Thanks :confused:
  3. S

outlet issues

ok so at this point im stuck i have gone thru every individual zone breaker and replaced with a good cb and repowered each time, and no luck still same outlets down. im crawling under deck as we text to see if an additional gfci may have been missed as deck was built on after house built ...
  4. S

outlet issues

Thanks for the response!!:) So ive tripped all 3 gfi and they all reset and work, interestingly no gfi at all on exterior or upper level of house including all baths? (thought thats where they were supposed to be i/e certain distance from water source) there are 2 near kitchen sink area...
  5. S

outlet issues

Hi all of my bath outlets/exterior outlets/garage outlets are out, checked all house gfci tested/reset/ect same in main box/none tripped. Could it be ind. breaker for certain zone needs replacing? Thanks for any help. TS
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks