Search results

1. Jennie

Whirlpools

One plumber recommended a Jetta to us and the other recommended the Jacuzzi Riva. The air tubs are supposed to require less maintenace, but I don't now that that is the effect that I want. Has anyone heard anything about Jetta water dance tubs?
  2. Jennie

LaToscana Morgana faucets

Has anyone had any experience with the Morgana LaToscana faucets form Home Depot? Is it possible to add a diverter and a hand shower to this tub set?
  3. Jennie

choosing a the right tub

We are trying to choose the right tub for our guest rooms. One plumber has recommended the Kohler Villager cast iron and one has recimmended a Toto acrylic. Which is the best? Acrylic or cast iron, Toto or Kohler?
  4. Jennie

Toto vs. Kohler Cast Iron Tub

Choosing the right tub We are trying to choose the right tub for our guest rooms. One plumber has recommended the Kohler Villager cast iron tub and the other plumber recommended a Toto acrylic with a larger ledge. Which is best? acrylic or cast iron, Toto or Kohler?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks