Search results

1. Joe the Plumber

Case 1000 Diverter Troubles

#1 Water Level too low. Turn water off supply. Adjust rod with Float ball attached by bending rod to proper water level. NOTE: Do this off the assembly or linkage as not to damage linkage, attach rod and float, turn water on and check level. If not at proper level repeat. #2 Lever Doesn't Stay...
  2. Joe the Plumber

The urinal you carry on your belt. How cool is that?

The urinal you carry on your belt. How cool is that? I'm thinking I might get one of these. Or perhaps it would also make a good Christmas gift for my buddies.
  3. Joe the Plumber

Best way to vent my tub

I wood not call me crazy, but I lik what im doing. Working hard, fer sure. Inspectors and inspections. Constant reminders of what the F is that yer doing? Take it out and fix it, yeah, and the affer a while I figured it out. It's all good. Practice buddy. You should see me change my truck oil...
  4. Joe the Plumber

Slide-on coupling issue

I think he meant for you to remove the original coupling and use an approved coupling with a "metal" wrap. There are several companies that make these. Fernco, Mission, Proflex, Plumbquick
  5. Joe the Plumber

3 supply stops in kitchen!?

Thanks. My mind was melting over that one. Makes sense to me now though.
  6. Joe the Plumber

How to plan a bathroom with tight space

How to plan a bathroom with tight space, and you know there is a door and a toilet at the end wehre tthe door is. I figured if I swing the toilet at an angle, I can walk right by it. Of course I need a long bathroom for that to happen. So this is what that looks like. Don't mind the dirt...
  7. Joe the Plumber

My boiler is under water, what now?

I don't understand why it's so hard to relight my boiler. It's almost like it's underwater or somthin. I picked up some matches at a restaurant. They had the name of the restaurant on them but I figered that should be okay. If I strike a match and it falls then all I hear is a sizzle and...
  8. Joe the Plumber

It takes me 10 to 15 tries to flush my toilet

I don' think he's doing that. Nobody would put baby wipes down a toilet, isn't that what waste baskets are for? I do think my man's exaggerating though. Ya know, just to make a point..........Maybe he flushes twice. He's a big guy.
  9. Joe the Plumber

"Hot Water Heater" is banned for 2018, finally!

Let me ask you this, you're laughing because you think this is a big nothingburger, but...........if you drill down and and unpack this impactful piece of information, there's tons of reasons. I could sell you something like a pre-owned toilet, but what you may call fake news is certainly...
  10. Joe the Plumber

Bad Mother Plumber

This Bad Mother Plumber's business is overflowing thanks to his impressive flow. I'm liking the rap on this video.
  11. Joe the Plumber

V.I.Poo embarrassing bathroom odors!

Okay yeah! I was watching the Andy Griffith show tonight and the commercial about pooing came on. The episode was about TV producers wanting the have Andy in their show. But anyway the thing come on in between the show with this looker, and next thing I know they're showing things like donuts...
  12. Joe the Plumber

Shower temp fluctuates hot and cold

You could install a pressure balanced shower valve. That has been the code for about twenty years now. It will make a huge difference. I know what you mean though. You're in the shower and some darn fool is in the kitchen working the faucet there, and there you are with wet hair and it gets...
  13. Joe the Plumber

UP valve review

Obama, you are not a real plumber are you? If you put the valve in with wording that says UP on the high side, that would be the groovy thing to do. I know that because if you look at the valve before it's installed, you see the restrictions on the UP side but not on the side away from the UP...
  14. Joe the Plumber

Changing shower tub trim and need help! Powers 410 Hydroguard

If you are removing and replacing tile, and you have a way to shut off your own water, then changing the tub/shower valve is not that much work. You will never find a better time to do it.
  15. Joe the Plumber

Weak Flush problem

Oaky, I got this one. Bemis makes seats. So if you lift up your Bemis seat, then yes you can pour water down. If it's important to flush paper and other odd things down, then you might need to snake it. You still need to lift the seat though. Oh wait. No you do['t have to lift the seat...
  16. Joe the Plumber

I don't understand circumcision surgery in America

Are you guys really discussing this? You know there isn't really a law about this right? And what does he mean by potentate? Doesn't plumbing pay well enough? If it's not real hard, I might want to be one too.
  17. Joe the Plumber

Joe the Plumber

Yes, it's a good gig to be sure. But because a person can't get a plumbing license doesn't mean they couldn't get one if they tried. And what's with all the government regulation on that anyway? It makes more sense to be making laws. Free thinking is what's needed. That and making laws we can...
  18. Joe the Plumber

Volunteer firefighters

Yes, Fire fighters train all week driving big long trucks at speed all over the place. It's way fun to do, so they drive and drive all the time chasing each other. Police like to drive fast too. Sometimes they turn on the blue lights when they need to meet someone for a quick dinner. Move...
  19. Joe the Plumber

Toto Drake problem.....help!

Closet auger time baby! Teyh don't flush wen stuff is in tehm.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks