Search results

1. Interlodge

Washing machine P-trap question, under floor?

Washing machine p trap question. I see many comments about the washer p trap being requred on the same floor as the machine. We are in NJ and covered under the 2oo6 National Standard plumbing code. In that code I can find no requirement for the same floor. Simply 2 “ minimum standpipe size no...
  2. Interlodge

Long run for hot water

Since moving into house, the Hot water to kitchen sink has always needed to run about 15 seconds to purge cooled water from line. House originally built in late 70s. Doing some planning for a bath remodel, I was in the crawl space and noticed, what I would think is an unnesessary long supply...
  3. Interlodge

S trap question

I am always coming across a lot of posts on S traps. I was reading the NJ code (national standard plumbing code) on something else and came across this under Prohibited traps......S traps of uniform internal dimensions. Later in the venting section it referred to "vents may be connected below...
  4. Interlodge

Bath Remodel / drain and vent design

I have a 1975 built house where I want to remodel the lower floor bathrooms. At this point, all drain and vents are original to the home. The main stack rises out of the ground and then is a straight 3†copper vertical line right up through the roof. All bathroom plumbing on both floors is wet...
  5. Interlodge

Simple P trap question

I just installed a vessel sink. With that, I now have a significant space in the vanity cabinet below, that I would like to both use efficiently and have look a little cleaner, if possible. From what I have gathered It seems easy to and acceptable to add an extension to the drain tailpiece...
  6. Interlodge

Another closet flange issue

newbie to board. Redoing a basis bathroom. I have read here that I really should think about things like floor heights and flanges before I get too far into the job, so I'm trying. I have 3" copper toilet waste pipe with bronze flange that sat above a 5/8 plywood subfloor with Luann ply and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks