Search results

1. lyban

Terry, can you help me

I am sure I will not know the right names of these pieces. My husband is in the midst of installing the Toto carrillton toilet. He says he put a piece of bread into the valve or somewhere because that is what is norm for whatever he was trying to do. But it was not white bread and had all these...
  2. lyban

when using unift 14 inches does the trap stay the same

The carrollton says it has a 2 1/8 inch trap. When I buy a 14 inch unitit to put on with this toilet will I have the same trap size. Another question is 2 1/8 considered good trap size or is it a small size compared to most toilets. Thanks
  3. lyban

Lowering thermostat , how much and closing vents

I bought a home with an electric furnace. (Canada) I have programmed the thermastat to turn down the heat at nightime and also during the day when my husband and I are at work. There is one guest room over the garage which gets very cold but we do not use this room very often. So I closed...
  4. lyban

Need help with this exhaust problem

I have a finsihed bathroom/laundry room in my basement. I have attached a sketch of room and a photo of room. It is about 8 feet by 8 feet by 8 ft. ceiling. The fan that is there now is old, noisy and vents with the dryer to the outside . The room has just been renovated before we bought...
  5. lyban

I put dishwasher soap in my rinse aid dispenser?

I hope I have the right forum for this question. Tonight I wanted to add some rinse aid to my dispenser in the dishwasher and I stupidly picked up the bottle of Dawn dishwashing detergent. I filled the dispenser. I am now running a load thru the washer with lots of suds. What should I do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks