Search results

1. Kharry

1980 Delta 600 Single Handle Shower Leak

Sorry. Yes, he changed the cap. He didn't change the ball because they don't malfunction in his experience.
  2. Kharry

Ok. A plumber came in and repaired the faucet. He replaced two seals and the springs and the leak disappeared. He also looked at the other shower and determined that it is not leaking. This work took about 1/2 hour. He charged me $175. Is this reasonable? I live in Atlanta.
  3. Kharry

My shower handle has a leak. It's a Delta from 1980. The leak originates from the cartridge that houses the control ball. I think I found the part at my local HD (#46074). Can you tell me if this is indeed the right part for this old shower handle and how to install it? I've researched the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks