Search results

1. S

Coal Stove - Water/Air Heat Exchanger Setup.

Depends on where you live. I live in PA so coal is cheap.
  2. S

Thanks for all the comments. My main problem as you all can see, is stability. This coal stove will be running from the day I turn it on until the end of the winter, unless global warming kicks things up a notch this year. The water coils in the unit are within 1 foot of the burning coal bed...
  3. S

I am not interested in blowing anything up. I bought the unit from a guy who was using it to heat his domestic hot water. With the air release valve, pressure release valve and pressure gauge, I figured that should prevent it from potentially exploding, but I am no plumber. The Stove would be on...
  4. S

Here is my horrible diagram.... lol
  5. S

Hello, New poster here, with some questions, hopefully someone with a little plumbing know how can advise me if this looks safe. Basically my plumbing know how is extremely limited. I currently have a forced hot air oil furnace system. Due to the high cost of oil I have no desire to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks