Search results

1. S

Cold Water Bleed or Crossover

I just installed a tankless heater. The heater is doing its job, putting out very hot water (according to the remote controller which has diagnostic tools and the fact that the output pipe is too hot to hold on to), yet the water at all the fixtures is warm but not hot enough. The Rinnai folks...
  2. S

Installing radiant floor heating under subfloor / hardwood floor.

Informative site You might want to check out www.radiantec.com. They have been very helpful.
  3. S

Noise From Faulty Pressure Regulator?

Expansion Tank Must the tank be near the water heater, or can it be anywhere on the cold water line?
  4. S

Thanks Thanks for the info.
  5. S

American Standard Toilets

Good for me I'm an owner/builder and have very good luck with American Standard. I prefer basic designs so I am not attracted to Toto and others' "high end design". The American Standard toilets that I have used are cheap, flush really well, look good and are good quality. I know a few folks...
  6. S

I have the common problem of noise when water is running. Recently I was outside near the main when my wife was using the hose to water. It seemed to me like the noise was coming from the pressure regulator. It's old and also looks small compared to others I have seen. What do you think...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks