Search results

1. D

tank drains when pump shuts off

I guess the one thing I should have mentioned in all this is that it is a spring head and not and actual well. I checked the spring and it is full. I also turned off the water between the pressure tank and the house and the water still runs out of the tank.
  2. D

tank configuration Okay, here is my tank configuration. Unfortunately, it may be a little long. We originally had a ram pump that pushed the water from our spring head to a holding tank up above us, and gravity would bring the water down to the house. The pump had been in operation since 1928...
  3. D

Here is our problem. We have a shallow well pump that fills our pressure tank. Last night I noticed when the pump shut off, I heard running water and then the pump kicked back on. After making sure there were no open faucets or visible burst pipes, I unplugged the pump til I could look at it in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks