Search results

1. N

Intermittent low shower pressure after installing new mixer

Update: I removed the showerhead and checked the flow. It wasn't great; the water just flowed straight down out of the pipe rather than projecting out a little ways (that's a bad description, but I think you know what I mean). I checked for debris in the showerhead and removed a few tiny...
  2. N

@onezee20: Since it worked with full pressure on one occasion, I have assumed that the showerhead is fine. But it's an easy thing to try, so I'll take a look.
  3. N

@Redwood: Yes, I've fiddled with the diverter lever, moving it back and forth to see if it was fully engaged. It didn't seem to make a difference. However, the lever does feel quite loose: you can wiggle the external lever back and forth a 1/4" or so without actually moving the valve. I'm not...
  4. N

We had our bathroom remodeled recently. The mixer-type shower valve was replaced with a Symmons Temptrol, and the shower head was replaced with a Speakman Anystream. (It previously had an older model Temptrol and Speakman.) The shower pressure is considerably less now than it was before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks