Search results

1. psolutions

Leak Detection Equipment

Where to get some good leak detection equipment? Ive tried one or two cheaper units that really arent worth the money. Any suggestions?
  2. psolutions

Residual Income for Plumbers?

With the economy the way it is we are rethinking a lot of things. This is almost making us see the light on how much we where missing out on when the getting was good. My question is on residual and repeat income. I know service plans are one, but they are often hard to sale, but we do try...
  3. psolutions

Plumbing: Scheduling and Dispatching

We are thinking of moving to a software based scheduling and dispatch solution... Anyone have any suggestions and experience with these? I want something simple enough to learn, but hopefully to integrate into quickbooks.. Pulling customer info and notes up in quickbooks is very ineffective.
  4. psolutions

Wall mount toilet to sheetrock??

Customer wants a wall mount toilet on a sheet rock wall? Anyone have any success with this before?
  5. psolutions

Residential Plumbing Prices

Prices around my area have been so set between $340-400 a fixture for new residential that im amazed to see the price changes as of late. Typical rough/trim with materials range from 340-400 not including the fixture price itself. As of late there are two companies bidding around 250 per...
  6. psolutions

Soldering larger copper 1.5+

Doing mostly residential we very rarely solder copper so a small propane tank with a 4' reach dose the trick. We recently started doing light commercial and the only thing that seems to be a pain in the arse is soldering 1.5 copper lines with these little old things. There has to be a...
  7. psolutions

Toilet in a TIGHT squeeze...?

Have a situation: The room is on a slab. Behind the wall is a access from the outside (this is a floor system that was built on for a room outside of the slab wall). The access is only 2' off the ground. I need to add a toilet in the slab area, but the slab sets on the ground and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks