Search results

1. K

Aquia model#cst416m

Ok thank's guys, i'll try these options tonight and i'll see what happens.
  2. K

Aquia model#cst416m

Thank you that sound good i'll try to switch the tank from the other toilet that is not leaking and see what happens!!!
  3. K

Aquia model#cst416m

Hi terry, thanks for the attenttion. yes i shut off the water supply at night and the tank was full, the next morning i checked the tank and it was completly empty almost dry. ???
  4. K

Aquia model#cst416m

AquiaCST416M Hi terry, thanks for the attenttion. yes i shut off the water supply at night and the tank was full, the next morning i checked the tank and it was completly empty almost dry. ???
  5. K

Aquia model#cst416m

I just installed 2 toto aquia the CST416M model, one of them is working perfect but the second one the water keep running inside the bowl from the four rim-holes in the back of the bowl, the water comes down slowly but it's annoying. so i called toto usa they aske me to check and clean the flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks