Search results

1. S

Toto Drake Mismatch?

TOTO says no problem Here is the answer from Toto USA: good morning the bowl will work fine the 1.28 tank. due to the tank is the one responsible for the 1.28 not the bowl.
  2. S

Aquia II Soft Close Seat Squeaks!

I meant to say.. that I "put the hinge case (with pads) over that . . ." Don't want to create confusion or suggest that I left the pads out.
  3. S

Seat bolting parts are new/different This Aquia II is matched to an SS04 soft close seat (this is the pairing suggested on the TOTO web site). The pad between the hinge case and the bowl is white flexible vinyl (their parts list calls this the "rubber seat stopper"). Now here is where it gets...
  4. S

Anyone experiencing the squeak of the TOTO Soft Close seat on an Aquia II? The sound is made when the rear supports of the seat rub against the porcelain bowl when my wife sits on it. Driving her crazy. I put pads on those points (felt-like stick ons like you use on furniture to keep it from...
  5. S

Recommendations for Short Depth Space?

It is listed in EPA WaterSense List... That toilet is listed as HET CST424EF, so it is on the list that localities are working from when they try to figure out what is an approved WaterSense fixture. You can find this at www.epa.pv
  6. S

Toto Drake Mismatch?

I bought a Drake from a local landlord with an extra, new in boxes for $100. The tank is an EcoDrake ST743E, but I now realize the bowl is not the ECO bowl (C744E) but rather than standard Drake bowl (C744S). It assembled fine, works fine. Bowl is labeled 1.6g but the tank controls the flow...
  7. S

Toto Aquia leak

Wax ring is between flange and the TOTO PVC The wax ring should be below the gray TOTO PVC piece that sits on top of the flange. The rubber gasket is part of the TOTO PVC piece. So if you unscrew the nuts and lift the TOTO piece off the T-bolts, you will be looking at the flange on the floor...
  8. S

Toto Aquia-More Questions

OK, Rookie mistake! I found some of the info I was looking for here on the forum. I understand the difference in the interior plumbing of the Aquia I and II. :rolleyes: But, I still need a small toilet! Advice?
  9. S

Toto Aquia-More Questions

Having read here and elsewhere, stared at product spec sheets, I still have questions. 1) What is the difference between the Aquia I and II? I find only tiny dimensional differences on the spec sheet. I note that Terry is selling IIs (CST 416) not Is (CST 414). 2) It seems from my reading of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks