Search results

1. Truckeebirdie

warm water from cold water line

One is a Moen, one is a Danze and two of them don't have mixing valves (two handle systems). They ALL have the same problem. And, as I stated before if I turn on a hot water faucet upstream to the heater I get cold water at the downstream faucets/outlets. I don't see how the problem isn't from...
  2. Truckeebirdie

Also if I turn on a hot water faucet upstream to the heater I get cold water at the downstream faucets.
  3. Truckeebirdie

I'm very confused. When I turn off the hot water supply valves at the downstream faucets I still have warm water. It's not just one downstream outlet that has this problem, it's everyone.
  4. Truckeebirdie

There is a "T" that feeds the water heater and then keeps going to a few outlets. If I turn off the valve to the heater I get cold water downstream. Is there such a thing as a one way valve going to the water heater to prevent this siphon?
  5. Truckeebirdie

The cold water line downstream from the water heater is siphoning water from the water heater causing the cold water to be warm when it come out of the faucet. What do I do?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks