Search results

1. S

electrical recirculating pump

electrical recirculating pump III thanks for all your responses, i was on holiday and just got back to checking for responses.. =-=-=-= The wires are all as i originally encountered aside from the change with the green wire grounding to the housing and continuing to the switch housing...
  2. S

elec recirc pump the blue and red wires seem to be the only wires from the pump, i dont see any others, even partial or broken wires coming from the pump. the white is/was connected to the box, kindof an extension to the green i was told to be a ground that should be connected to the...
  3. S

OK, my dad has this recirculating pump (Grundfos UPS 20-42) that kept the hot water on demand and hot at a moments notice and when the seperate timer died, he just disconnected it and he has to wait a little longer to get hot water at the sinks further from the heater than he used to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks