Search results

1. Kognyto

Toto equivalent for shower mixing valves?

So I recently purchased a home and two of the showers have Kohler mixing valves. Within a few months both of them developed slow leaks. Now I've replaced a number of mixing valves over the years, and I was totally shocked at the price Kohler demands for replacement parts; it's nearly the same...
  2. Kognyto

CI flange too high and no riser to work with

OK, so I have done a good deal of reading here, and first must thank all the experts for taking the time to answer DIY's questions. :) I believe I have a situation that has not been addressed yet and would greatly appreciate some advice. First, a little background. I am installing a ceramic...
  3. Kognyto

Delta 600 up/down single handle shower valve?

OK, I have been searching far and wide for help on what I believe is a Delta 1300 or 1400 series valve and can't find the answer. The valve I have is the Delta Classic single handle acrylic knob. It is NOT one of those that works by turning the knob from an off position (all the way clockwise)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks