Search results

1. rbmail

Bosch dishwasher not draining all the time

We don't have the air gap, but there is an air vent on the outside of the house (johnson T). I went to the clean out located under the sink and snaked the drain line from there. There was a fair a amount of "sludge" right at the top of the clean out, near the cap. After snaking, I ran a garden...
  2. rbmail

any way to test this? I have manually rotated the impellor and it does not feel like it is slipping. Also, when I run the drain pump line into a bucket, the flow is consistent and strong.
  3. rbmail

It is intermittent. Sometimes we open the d/w and there is still a tub full of water, and sometimes it is drained down below the main filter. I can force the drain pump to run and sometimes it will pump out all the water and sometimes it won't.
  4. rbmail

We run the d/w at least once a day. I think the recommendation to run it once a day, was to avoid the d/w getting smells from the stagnant water in the drum sump. In any case, it is being run once a day. Thanks for the reply.
  5. rbmail

I have a 7 year old Bosch diswasher that is not draining all the time. I have checked the line from the DW to the drain - which I believe is called a stand pipe and it is free of obstructions. the DW is not connected into the disposal, nor is there an air gap by the sink. I have removed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks