Search results

1. A

Leaking Toilet??

DH installed a toilet on a tile floor in our new house. I didn't notice anything for right away but now it seems that one of the grout lines that goes under where the toliet meets the floor is always wet, just one even though there are 4 coming out from the base. Not a lot just about an inch...
  2. A

Ventfree fireplace

Seriously???!!! Even though you all have the same answer I'm going to ask this anyhow, what are you worried about CO2 emmissions, LPG gasline leak,? I'm just trying to see what your talking about, it's going to be in the living/foyer and will actually not burn all that frequently and would not...
  3. A

Ventfree fireplace

We are building a new house and we we are all said and done it will be pretty air tight (tvyek, blownin insulation in 2x6s) and we also got a ventfree LPG fireplace. At first I wasn't too concerned with it being ventfree because it is downstairs and the first floor is pretty large (1500sq ft)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks