Search results

1. H

Please HELP! I dropped the old pipe down the well!

yes the 1.25" couplings will barely fit inside the 2" casing, but severely restrict the flow of water between the inner pipe and casing, rendering the ejector at the bottom practically useless.
  2. H

Where can I get one of these 'fishing tools' you speak of? I am very capable of designing my own, but to sent drawings to a machine shop for a one-time fabrication would not be cost effective. I have searched the web with no luck. To be sure there must be SOMEONE out there who sells...
  3. H

old pump motor died. existing inner pipe is 1.25". New pump/packer adapter accepts 1" diameter inner pipe and new ejector. even if I could use the old ejector, any coupling would completely fill the 2" well casing.
  4. H

Attempting to remove the old 1 1/4" inside pipe and packer ejector from my 2" well casing, I inadvertantly dropped the whole thing to the bottom of the well.:eek: Is there ay tool to remove the inner pipe so I can install the new 1" pipe and packer ejector for my new pump? Perhaps something I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks