Search results

1. oreyes

Help-NFPA 90A/90B Air Handler Install Clearances

This thread is related to my previous post. Trying to find minimum acceptable clearances for air handler install. Am wondering whether my unit should even hed been instaleld where it is. Mine is in the peak of the attic on a cape and its insanely tight. Had issue that caused drain pipe to be...
  2. oreyes

Clogged Drain Line Caused Drip outside drip pan

Hello all, Back in July my AC unit leaked into the ceiling of the 2nd fl. The service people cleared the clog from the end of the pipe by blowing nitronen I believe. No probem since then. I'm puzzled however due to the fact that the drip pan under the unit was not wet at all and the water...
  3. oreyes

Crack in Fiberglass Tub

I have a hairline crack that runs about 7 - 9 inches and it flexes and opens up when I step on it. (I know... don't step on it) . This shower enclosure from around 1986. This in on my second floor bathroom and the first fl bath is under remodel and will be for a while so I do not want to do...
  4. oreyes

Tension In Copper Tubing

Help.... I'm a homeowner who soldered my first pipes just a couple of weeks ago. I recently converted from a shower-tub to shower only. To get the proper depth for my shower valve I have to push them into the wall about 1/2" and am concerned this tension may weaken the joints over time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks