Search results

1. Patchesj

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Does anyone have a picture of the underside of the bowl? I'm trying to figure out where the "most flat" area would be to shim. Thanks.
  2. Patchesj

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

We've run into a "rocking" issue with the 3 Aquia I's installed in our home. The plumber has installed 2 plastic shims under the front sides of the toilet to help with this, but it's not a pretty solution and creates a gap between the skirt and tile floor. Will silicone actually hold the...
  3. Patchesj

Toto Aquia I not passing inpection?

Update... The plumbers installed the toilets with plumbers grease on the rubber seals and made sur ethey were fully seating the toilet into the UniFit. Test passed! woohoo.
  4. Patchesj

Right... I'm thinking it might be easier to get Toto to send me an Aquia II.
  5. Patchesj

Well, I just found out that they are placing the inflatable plug in the PVC trapway (unifit) of the toilet, not removing the UniFit and placing the plug in the actual drain pipe. Toto rep seems to think this is the problem. The other thing I discovered (while watching a Bob Villa video of all...
  6. Patchesj

This is what is failing.
  7. Patchesj

KY. It sounds like the concern is over the rubber seal between the bowl and the plastic trapway. The plumber and plumbing inspector say that is where it is leaking. (On all 3 units....). Inspector also added that he almost never sees these toilets pass and that they are not even on the...
  8. Patchesj

I purchased 3 Toto Aquia I's for our new house. The plumber installed everything, but now we are failing our plumbing inspection and the plumber tells me the toilets aren't going to work. I'm not a plumber, and I'm not following exactly what is wrong. Basically he says they plug the sewer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks