Search results

1. droemer

High Humidity in house

We have recently figured out the our bathroom exhaust fan has been blowing in, instead of out. We had this reversed(corrected). We have now seen an increase in our humidity within the house. We are at 60%. We believe that we have outside air coming in from somewhere, but we don't know where...
  2. droemer

How long does in take for Duct Mastic to dry

Our A/C unit was fixed today and the A/C guy said that we could turn on our unit right away. I said that shouldn't the mastic be allowed to set up? He said no, you can go ahead and turn on your A/C. I believe that Mastic should at least set up for 24 hours. Is this correct? Thanks, Doug
  3. droemer

How do you stop an airhandler from condensating

Our new airhandler is condensating just like the old on ethat was replaced. The A/C company has increased the plenum; the supply was lengthened and angled to eliviate turblance on the blower, etc. Does anyone have any ideas? It appears that the A/C company is just guessing. Thanks...
  4. droemer

How much duct work fo I need

After having an authorized Lexxon dealer install a new airhandler, we are now being told we need more return air duct. Is there a calculation that needs to be performed based on house sq. ft, etc? Does anyone know? Thanks, Doug:confused:
  5. droemer

Lennox Airhandler Condensation

My wife and I recently purchased a new home. The airhandler unit, which is located in the garage, continues to have condensation on the unit. The Lennox rep. and the local dealer were at our house to try to figure out the problem. It was determined that we had an air flow issue. They said...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks