Search results

1. M

Need advice, elderly Mom's Hot Water Heater

Ok I googled it. The site I looked at shows how to replace the whole assembly. Not sure I'm up for that but at least I know its the big flat pan thing....
  2. M

What does thermocouple look like? Ok so check the thermocouple - what does it look like and where is it supposed to be? And how do i clean it? As for ventilation, its a fairly large basement that has been cut up by walls a bit. I don't know where the ventilation in the basement comes...
  3. M

I'll be traveling from where I live in one state to a neighboring state to see my 83 yr old Mother. She called last night and her pilot light in her water heater has blown out yet again. She blamed it on her waving her dress a little bit. She has had a lot of problems with this pilot light...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks