Search results

1. tonyf3

Do these numbers sound right?

thanks for the input. To be honest, the two contractors who are high know my wife just gave birth and that she's jittery about getting this done now. I did not tell the third guy and he came in less. We are on a raised foundation and we meet grade for the new drain pipe, have 26-36"...
  2. tonyf3

The 45' run: All the new plumbing will connect into the end run which is in a bathroom. They will hook up the drain line and there will be a 27' straight run to the new toilet. About 9' on the new drain it will WYE off to pick up the bath/shower, etc. So 45' total of drain pipe Rough sketch...
  3. tonyf3

I bid out the shell of a room and bath addition (crawl space foundation, framing, roofing, windows and exterior). I did not bid out the plumbing at all, I was going to do that seperately in March. The way the addition is layed out we have no external walls with plumbing fixtures so I do not...
  4. tonyf3

swap laundry room to half bath

My wife wants to turn the current laundry room into a half bath and convert one of the full baths into a laundry room. We have a single story on pier and beam foundation. My question is about converting the laundry to a 1/2 bath. The current laundry room has a 2in drain and vent. For an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks