Search results

1. VegasHomes

gallons used is not advancing on softener

My softener Fleck 2510 electronic timer stopped advancing at 554 gallons. I did a regeneration and now it wont advance past 950 gallons (normal regeneration amount) What is the likely cause and fix for this? Thanks.
  2. VegasHomes

RO water smells like fish

My RO water has a fishy smell. I had low water pressure so I changed all the charcoal and sediment filters. Still had low pressure and found that the bladder in the tank had ruptured so put in a new tank. pressure came back but still smells fishy. I put in a new membrane and polishing filter and...
  3. VegasHomes

Reverse Osmosis noisy

My RO unit seems to be very noisy. Alot noisier than usual and more often too. I can hear it loudly as it drains from the unit. Any solutions would be appreciated
  4. VegasHomes

Bulbs are humming

Can anyone recommend a good dimmer that will not cause the bulbs that are being dimmed from humming/buzzing?
  5. VegasHomes

undermount sink with tile countertop

Would an undermount sink work with a porcelain tile countertop
  6. VegasHomes

Where can I find a direct drain overflow

Trying to find a source for a direct drain or direct outlet overflow tub waste
  7. VegasHomes

Post tension cable is in the way

Need to move rough in to accomadate new tub overflow. Looks like a post tension cable is in the way. Am I s****ed
  8. VegasHomes

Will Toto Drake 12" work at 11"

Will A TOTO Drake 12" rough in fit . I measured from wall to existing toilet bolts and it is 11"
  9. VegasHomes

are pop up drains universal

Does it matter if the sink has an overflow or not when choosing a pop up drain?
  10. VegasHomes

Are shutoff valves screw on or sweat on

How can I tell if my sink shutoff valve is sweat on or cam it be threaded
  11. VegasHomes

Pros and Cons of copper sinks

Thinking of getting copper bathroom sinks and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them http://www.signaturehardware.com/images/plumbing/3/8064_l.jpg
  12. VegasHomes

brass vs pvc

Is there a reason to go with brass vs pvc for a bathtub drain kit. I have been told that I should use brass for its longetivty but others have sad with the water here in Las Vegas we should use PVC
  13. VegasHomes

is a brass drain better than pvc

Trying to choose a drain kit for a new bathtub. Was going to get a pvc type and the salesman says to get a brass one. I ask ask another salesman where the brass drain kits are and he asks why do I want brass and says with the water quality in Las Vegas brass gets eaten by the water and pvc is a...
  14. VegasHomes

Widespread vs mini widespread

What are the pros and cons of mini widespread and widespread sink faucets. Why would one choose one over the other
  15. VegasHomes

reverse osmosis makes noise

I hear the noise of water running coming out of the drain for the kitchen sink. It is quite loud and sometimes goes on for hours. Is there a way to lessen the noise. Is this normal? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks