Search results

1. VegasHomes

gallons used is not advancing on softener

Thank you I will give this a try when I can.
  2. VegasHomes

I am not sure if it is a 3/4 turbine or not. I will try with a magnet. It did go through a regeneration last night and then actually counted down from 950 to 943 but seems to be stuck there, the dot does not flash when water is running. How do I clear a jammed meter? Thanks
  3. VegasHomes

My softener Fleck 2510 electronic timer stopped advancing at 554 gallons. I did a regeneration and now it wont advance past 950 gallons (normal regeneration amount) What is the likely cause and fix for this? Thanks.
  4. VegasHomes

RO water smells like fish

Thank you. Do I have to throw out the new RO membrane too?
  5. VegasHomes

RO water smells like fish

My RO water has a fishy smell. I had low water pressure so I changed all the charcoal and sediment filters. Still had low pressure and found that the bladder in the tank had ruptured so put in a new tank. pressure came back but still smells fishy. I put in a new membrane and polishing filter and...
  6. VegasHomes

Reverse Osmosis noisy

My RO unit seems to be very noisy. Alot noisier than usual and more often too. I can hear it loudly as it drains from the unit. Any solutions would be appreciated
  7. VegasHomes

Bulbs are humming

Can anyone recommend a good dimmer that will not cause the bulbs that are being dimmed from humming/buzzing?
  8. VegasHomes

undermount sink with tile countertop

Would an undermount sink work with a porcelain tile countertop
  9. VegasHomes

Where can I find a direct drain overflow

Found out that Keeley, Plumb Pak makes them, but nobody in Las Vegas had any. I called every supply house and they did not seem to have heard of direct drain (or outlet or connect). It sure would make sense to stock these for installs where a regular waste overflow would not work. Was able to...
  10. VegasHomes

Where can I find a direct drain overflow

Trying to find a source for a direct drain or direct outlet overflow tub waste
  11. VegasHomes

Post tension cable is in the way

I think the cable would be a non issue if I use a direct outlet or direct drain overflow. Just have to find someone who has these, I understand it is hard to find.
  12. VegasHomes

Just received a call back from a company here that does post tensioned slabs. He said that most are over engineered and the cutting of one cable should not be an issue. He says if cut it would move about 3 inches in the slab and not go shooting out the side of the foundation. Now I'm really...
  13. VegasHomes

One end of the tub is against the wall the other end if we move it the other way it would go intowhere the shower is. Trying to see if we can use fittings to get it done but there is very little room to be able to tighten the connection to the p trap
  14. VegasHomes

Need to move rough in to accomadate new tub overflow. Looks like a post tension cable is in the way. Am I s****ed
  15. VegasHomes

Will Toto Drake 12" work at 11"

Will A TOTO Drake 12" rough in fit . I measured from wall to existing toilet bolts and it is 11"
  16. VegasHomes

are pop up drains universal

Does it matter if the sink has an overflow or not when choosing a pop up drain?
  17. VegasHomes

Are shutoff valves screw on or sweat on

How can I tell if my sink shutoff valve is sweat on or cam it be threaded
  18. VegasHomes

Pros and Cons of copper sinks

Thinking of getting copper bathroom sinks and was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them http://www.signaturehardware.com/images/plumbing/3/8064_l.jpg
  19. VegasHomes

brass vs pvc

Is there a reason to go with brass vs pvc for a bathtub drain kit. I have been told that I should use brass for its longetivty but others have sad with the water here in Las Vegas we should use PVC
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks