Search results

1. B

How to define a slow drain.

How do I decide if I have a slow drain in my shower? Is there a standard gallons per minute drain or some other method to see if it is ok? I just put in a new tun and I am not sure if the drain screen is making things slower, if the old tub drained at that speed, or if I am just plain nuts...
  2. B

Bathroom over fuse box

Thanks. You just made my day. Your knowledge is invaluable and I appreciate your help.
  3. B

Bathroom over fuse box

Yes - the bathrooms are on the floor above. There is no ceiling in the utility room so I can see everything (will make work easier). When you say the pipes cant run above- how far from the sides or out in front of the box do they need to be?
  4. B

Bathroom over fuse box

I am in the process of remodeling my early 60's house here in Atlanta and have question that I can't seem to find an answer. My master and guest baths sit directly above my utility room which houses my fuse box (I am going to upgrade- just not quite there yet). The master and guest baths are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks