Search results

1. B

Soiree' and toilet flange height?

Hi All, I am getting near the end of a small bathroom reno and the tile floor is in and grouted. The toilet flange in the floor is now level with top of the finished floor. I am installing a Toto Soiree' toilet and I wonder if I need to get one of those flange extensions? I sat the adapter in...
  2. B

Geothermal heat pump

Direct Exchange Hello, I've been reading through the thread and cant imagine dealing with the wells and the iron or other things that could foul up a system. I'm in a story and 1/2 cape here in PA with a 4 season oil set up with water baseboards. I originally started looking for a Central...
  3. B

Soirée and 6" supply line

Terry, Any word on the Eco-Soiree? I was told in September it should be out by December and still nothing on their site. I see the eco Gwyn there. Thanks!
  4. B

Best Toto Eco models

Hello potty, I heard from Toto USA customer service that the Soirée will be released in the Eco model in the next few months. This has the same options as the Gwyneth (not sure about the 2 piece) and has a very different look.
  5. B

Eco version? *UPDATE* I just got an email beck from Toto USA customer service and the say that the Eco-Soiree will be out by December 2008 or sooner. I think I will wait.
  6. B

Excellent!! Thank you sir for the info and this fine site!!
  7. B

Hi All, I want the Soirée but because of the skirted base Toto calls for an 8" offset of center supply line. My current wall mounted supply is 6" off center and about 7 3/4" off the floor. Will this work? I really don't want to do plumbing. The PDF shows an 8 inch offset with what looks...
  8. B

Hot water heater question

I just had a BW start leaking after 4 years of service. I was able to get a swap out under warranty, but is still cost a several hundred $ .
  9. B

Insulate a water heater?

The old one was fiberglass insulated. The tank felt to be about 95 degrees under the blanket. This is an electric unit so no fire hazard. Thanks for the responses
  10. B

Insulate a water heater?

I just had a 50 gal electric Bradford-White replaced under warranty. It was built in 2004 and I put an insulated blanket over it. I knew this was working because the unit felt warm to the touch under the blanket. The plumber that did the replacement took my blanket and told me "We don't do that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks