Search results

1. K

Crooked plumbing

Thanks for the quick replies. I am definitely not a plumber (though not too bad at hanging drywall & setting tile), so which in the picture are unions? The connectors on the vertical pipes? How should it have been done? Just curious...
  2. K

Crooked plumbing

Actually the faucet & shower were replaced about 10-11 years ago. What's installed is PP 808, Savannah. I think it may have been a bad install. I'll try to attach the pictures. Couldn't get back far enough to get it all in one picture so don't know if you'll get the full effect. Hope this...
  3. K

Crooked plumbing

I'm in the process of remodeling a bathroom. As a result I've been reading a lot here & on the JB tile forum. After removing the old tile and 2 layers of moldy drywall I noticied that my plumbing is not plumb. The whole assembly leans to the left. The overflow on the tub is about 15" from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks