Search results

1. O

Laundry Room Plumbing novice (you will laugh hard!)

Thanks for the replies! What I need to do (I think) is install a washer box (Thank you) on the back wall and then move the water source and drain to the left of its current location (basically a 90 degree turn around the inside corner) so the washer and dryer sit beside each other. I have...
  2. O

Here is plumbing08.jpg this is a wide view of where the old washer was sitting. (Yes i know washer was misspelled... wesher... haha!) we can also see a better view of the current plumbing on the right wall. here is plumbing09.jpg here is a view of the dryer connections. Ok! Now...
  3. O

Here is plumbing04.jpg these are the existing water lines for the washer as mounted on the wall. I would like to know if this is ok, or if there is a prefered method. Here is plumbing05.jpg here is where the water lines run up to the ceiling. I do have access to redirect if...
  4. O

Ok ok, I need some advice. As you will see from the very poor drawings and details in the pictures below, I will try to explain as best I can, and I know there will be much laughing... Lets begin! I have a laundry room that is roughed in for bathroom/shower, etc. Since I have no idea about...
  5. O

Review of Local Bathroom supply store...

I thought I would submit my crappy experience with a local bathroom supply shop, Cronkhite supply here in Edmonton on the south side. I chose this place since it was close to work, and it would be easy for me to pickup our 2 toilets after ordering them. We went in on a Saturday to order...
  6. O

Reduced Height counter for Toto Aquia

Bugger.... Never did think of that. They need to build a "Low Profile" Aquia for us unfortunate souls... What would be the next best thing to an Aquia? I really like the idea of a dual flush though...
  7. O

Reduced Height counter for Toto Aquia

Hello! I need to replace the toilets in the house, and want to get the Toto Aquia's but I have a problem in my main bath. The counter top extends over the top of the tank, and is only 31" from the floor. The only way I can make it work, would be to accurately measure the push button location...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks