Search results

1. E

best toilet to go kit for $100

Bob NH, I love that idea but I tried it here in my toilet at home and it took two attempts (2 gallons each pour) to get most of the stuff down and there were still bits and pieces floating around. My toilet is an old Briggs that uses 3.5 gallons or more per flush. The bucket technique might...
  2. E

hj, I think you may be right about there only being part of an RV toilet there. The piece that is there sits only about 10 or 12 inches off the floor which even for my younger body made it uncomfortable sitting down and getting up. There is no valves and no provision for flushing on this...
  3. E

There is a decent septic system that was installed in 2000. That was about the only thing done that a permit was issued for. It has a 1000 gallon tank and the system is designed to handle 450 gallons a day according to the permit info I was given. We dumped quite a bit of water down the...
  4. E

I need a inexpensive toilet kit for my vacation cabin. Theft of the toilet is a concern so I don't want to invest more than $100. There is no water supply on site. I have to haul in water and I will be manually filling the tank. I am leaning towards an HD (glacier bay) kit SKU 303-635 for $80...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks