Search results

1. SnittyKitty

Double Throw Pressure Controller Switch

Is there such a thing as a pressure controller switch that can be grid-tied and generator tied without rewiring the darn thing? It has to be a switch that doesn't put generator power back on the grid something that you see in automatic transfer switches and double pole. I'm leaning on the...
  2. SnittyKitty

Backup Power and 1/2 HP Flotec 230V Deep Well Submersible

Generators & Well Pumps. Can an independent properly sized generator be made to run automatic - turn on and off with the need to fill a pre-charge tank or external storage tank? I can't remember the website, but I remember seeing someone use a separate water storage tank; 300 or 500 gallon and...
  3. SnittyKitty

Thanks for your replies 1st Bill - Thank you, you're referring to a double pole switch or some kind of manual/automatic transfer switch, correct? Three thousand watts for your computer? 2nd, Bob - Thank you, before I opt to install a manual transfer switch, I wanted to explore alternative...
  4. SnittyKitty

I have a Flotec 1/2 HP 230V Deep Well Submersible Pump with a 19 gallon pre-charged bladder/tank. I'm exploring several options as to how to address when we lose main power and we lose our well. I have a 5250 watt generator and of course the first thing that pops into my mind is simply run a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks