Search results

1. J

How do I prevent condensation on pipes?

Thanks for all the responses! The reasoning behind not wanting the dehumidifier is the addition of heat into the living space. I was freaked out enough by all the condensation pooling on my new subfloor etc.. that I went out and bought an air conditioner and it had the fringe benifit of making...
  2. J

Hindsight being 20/20 I would have smart and spec'd pex mains but I did not and now have to be clever. Of course what I wanted to do was spend a lot of money I don't have and make a "well house" with all my water filtration and pressure tank and free up a lot space inside my house. Josh Does...
  3. J

Thanks for the reply Terry There are two main reasons for my not wanting to insulate. 1.The extra cold water makes it hard for the h2o heater to get the temp rise it needs to provide me with 120 degree water 2.The insulating would be a retrofit and a pain in various areas. The thought of...
  4. J

I just had new plumbing installed in a single family in Maine. We have ice cold water coming from a well into a Amtrol WX-203 tank; 1-inch copper main to a closet which has all of our water treatment equipment. The water gets treated, goes to a 1-inch manifold and to the hot water heater...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks