Search results

1. mikeandteri

Faucet leak coming from overflow drain holes

discussion removed - problem solved
  2. mikeandteri

Trane HVAC not working

Trane HVAC (trane model twe030c140b0) worked until today. It doesn't turn on at either the attic unit or ouside fan. You can hear the click at the thermostat. I tried heat and cooling.
  3. mikeandteri

Pump kicks on at 40psi but does not move higher

The pump kicks on at 40psi but it takes an hour to reach 60psi. We have water and can run little things like toilet and faucet but not shower. What precipitated this was water conditioner ran last night and must have run well dry as this morning when I turned faucet on I got a burst of air...
  4. mikeandteri

Bad water pressure gauge

Thank you for the reply. No it reads just off zero on the correct side. Could it have gone bad or clogged with some sediment? We do have sediment in our well.
  5. mikeandteri

Bad water pressure gauge

Hi, Water pressure gauge reads zero but pump seems to run alright. No obvious loss of pressure as pump does not kick on more than usual. Can pressure gauges go bad with no harm to the system? Will get it replaced but did not want to make an emergency drive to Home Depot in snow.
  6. mikeandteri

air in hot water line

I appreciate your assistance. Not sure what you mean by "no top-side checkvalve." I have a release valve on water heater in case of over pressure or too high water temp and I have a whole system pressure release if whole water system gets too high pressure. I have a square D with a pressure...
  7. mikeandteri

air in hot water line

I have not noticed a drop in water pressure if I let the system sit with pump off for as long as 5 hours. I will try leaving off overnight ~12hours. If any type of crack, you would expect drop in pressure by morning?
  8. mikeandteri

air in hot water line

More background on teriandmike question I have a water softener and just replenished the salt 3 days before.
  9. mikeandteri

air in hot water line

I live on a well and each morning I get a small blast of air when hot water faucet is turned on (only in my hot water line) and this has started only in the last week (26 NOV). Some background information. I filled a glass with cold water and let stand overnight. In the morning there were...
  10. mikeandteri

How do I clean sediment out of bladder style pressure tank?

Thank you for the assistance. Bladder not broken as reading is 38 (used tire gauge) after all water removed from system. I close valve after pressure tank, turn off pump and open spigot by pressure tank. Clean water comes out first - then sediment comes out just before pressure gauge reaches...
  11. mikeandteri

How do I clean sediment out of bladder style pressure tank?

I know that I have sediment in my well water. I have a filter after the pressure tank to stop it from going through the house. Recently, I noticed a drop in water pressure, especially just before pump cuts in. I have a spigot just after the switch and pressure tank. How do I clean out the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks