Search results

1. W

Pump not keeping up

OK. I checked the amps. L1 is 6 amps and L2 is 6.7 amps. The label for the submersible illustrates a draw of 5 amps. I know that this is a little over but not enough to indicate that the windings are weak. There are no other pressure/ safety switches in plain site but I'm not for sure if the...
  2. W

Pump not keeping up

Thanks for the input. I'll try all these suggestions tomorrow and give you an update. Till then...
  3. W

Pump not keeping up

Thanks for the reply. I went back out and read the tag on the casing. I miss read. It's not static yield but static water level which is 25. Could you please tell me what static water level is. Is it the water level from the top or bottom of the casing? The pump is a 2-wire Franklin Electric...
  4. W

Pump not keeping up

Hi. I'm new to the forum but I'm in need of some answers. My water is cutting off after about 15 mins of being on full force with only one spiget on. When I turn the water on, the pressure goes down to 40 psi and the pump comes on. It never increases pressure, instead it gradually goes from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks