Search results

1. N

rapid pressure drop

Thanks for all the help All is well now. Thanks for all the information, I learned a lot. :)
  2. N

rapid pressure drop

Hello, I just started having this problem with my pressure. It will maintain pressure when not in use, but even turning on a faucet will cause a drop from 60 psi to 35 psi in 1 second or so. The result is that pump is always turning on and off every 2 or 3 seconds and causing a "surging" in...
  3. N

Need help on Replacing Septic Drainline

Thanks guys Thank You for the input, I appreciate it.
  4. N

Need help on Replacing Septic Drainline

Hello, I am in the process of replacing my septic drainline. I have dug down to the 4" plastic pipe and need to know how the pipe is attached to septic tank. Is it sealed with concrete, rubber ring, etc...? I tugged on it and didn't seem to have much luck. Thanks !
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks