Search results

1. D

Light fixture above the shower

Well after installed the motion activated light control. It won't detect the motion when we're in the shower because we have the sliding shower doors :( If we need the light to be on we have to open and close the door. I plan to install a light above the ceiling in the bath tub. But wonder what...
  2. D

Bulb for bathroom

Do you guys think globe light bulbs can handle the sensor?
  3. D

Bulb for bathroom

what kind of bulb are you using in your bathroom? I've just installed a new lighting fixture and use a cfl 65w bulb and I also replaced the regular switch with a motion activated light control. But the bulb takes a while to bright it up
  4. D

Single-Handle Bath faucets without drain

I've found one online and have to wait for couple weeks to get it. We never use popup drain. So it's just useless to have it instead buying the one without it.
  5. D

Single-Handle Bath faucets without drain

I've been looking at HD, lowes and other retailer stores but none of them carry faucets without drain.
  6. D

[Urgent] How to remove an old long closet flange safely?

I probably remove the top flange to the floor surface then install 4'' expansion flange. Is it a wise idea to do so? :)
  7. D

Because it's too old and the metal almost rip out apart as you can see the second pix.
  8. D

I'm trying to spend this holiday weekend to replace a new toilet. This house is around 50 years old. I have to use hacksaw blades to cut those bolts. The depth of the flange is 9'' and 4'' width. Is there a way to remove it and replace a new flange? Thanks for your helps.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks