Search results

1. Houptee

Sani-tees horizontal all over the place on house lift project NJ

This house is a few blocks away from mine and was lifted after sandy. I peeked under the house and saw many horizontal sani-tees where he tied in the drains to the main 4" line. They even put a 4" one at the turn where the clean out is. NJ is under the NSPC but isnt this a violation under all...
  2. Houptee

Caleffi Thermostatic mixing valve problem solved on a TriangleTube Prestige system

My cousin just bought a house that was a flip remodel. It has a brand new TriangleTube Prestige combo boiler/water heater system connected to the original cast iron rads. The domestic piping has been mostly replaced with PEX. The house was never lived in by anyone since they remodeled it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks