Search results

1. Vinniejt76

Where should toilet be vented

My original plan was to run a 3in Tee up for my toilet drain, so the 3inch could continue out the back of the 90 and up the wall behind for the vent..BUT... to keep the proper fall from the drain I only have about 3inches which forces the top of that tee at the floor level where my flange goes...
  2. Vinniejt76

Questions on pouring concrete around new rough-in

I moved my rough-in in my basement about 10 feet. I've already rerun the new pvc and I'm about to pour the new concrete back into the trench I dug. Are there any things I should consider before pouring? I'm going to use cardboard around the toilet drain to create the space needed for the...
  3. Vinniejt76

Water line size advice on new basement bath?

I'm installing a half bath in my basement and I need advice on tapping into the existing lines. I have a 3/4 in main line leaving the water heater, then it branches out to fixtures on the first floor to 1/2 in lines, and the 3/4 inch continues upstairs to feed those fixtures. Is it okay if I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks