Search results

1. EricR

Good elongated toilet with lever on front of tank

Terry, Mort, Thanks for the suggestions. Ouch, at that price, I think I can live with the Drake. :) EricR
  2. EricR

Good elongated toilet with lever on front of tank

Any recommendations for a good elongated toilet with the flush lever on the front of the tank? I would have bought the Toto Drake already but I don't really like the look of the lever on the side of the tank. Thanks, Eric
  3. EricR

Kitchen sink replacement questions...

jimbo, hj, Thanks for the additional detail. That really helps!
  4. EricR

Repairing sewer line at cleanout

Thanks. I'll get after it and see what is down there.
  5. EricR

Repairing sewer line at cleanout

I've got a break in my PVC sewer line at (or near) the point where the long turn wye attaches (at least I think it is a long turn wye). There is actually two - one going toward the street and the other going back towards the house. Is this a DIY repair? Other than digging down 2-3 feet, is...
  6. EricR

Master Plumber 101, Thanks for the quick reply and the suggestion to brace the sink. So, this style of sink mounts from underneath? I guess I'm having trouble visualizing how it all comes together. If I look at the underside of the sink, I can see little clips with long screws which...
  7. EricR

I'm planning to replace my kitchen sink and I've got a couple of questions about what I might be getting into. I have laminate counters and the current sink has a metal band around the perimeter (similar to the following image): Width/depth dimensions to the outside edge of the band is 33"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks