Search results

1. T

Mystery leak!

RE: Mystery Leak Hi- I removed the duct tape and low and behold this is some type of valve which seems to not be functioning correctly. Water is shooting through it where it goes to the line which runs down the wall of the basement into the floor. After shutting off the house main it takes...
  2. T

Mystery leak!

Mystery leak pic Here is a pic of the valve. The shiny part is duct tape (not my work) and I can feel the water traveling down this section. It then runs to the wall and goes downward into the basement floor. Any ideas on this valve? I bought an end cap today and will cap it off tonight...
  3. T

Mystery leak!

Re: Mystery Leak Regarding replacing the main water line- when I shut off the main on my house, water could still be heard running to the house, in between the house and the main. This is why we replaced the main. The mystery leak continues but I've isolated to some type of regulator valve...
  4. T

Mystery leak!

I recently had a new water line put in at my house. The old one was leaking between the main on the street and my basement's main valve. My plumber drilled a new line in from my basement and viola, the leak was gone. The next day I noticed the same familiar sound of water running while...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks