Search results

1. M

Grey sludge from my well part 2

Yes, I installed the filters between the house and the tank after the T that goes to the outside faucetts. Yes, the filters are 2.5 x 10. I like the idea of leaving the first filter out to catch rust without effecting the flow, thanks. We haven't had any trouble with IRB but the previous...
  2. M

I finally heard from the guy who installed the new pump. He doesn't have any idea what could cause the grey stuff but if it doesn't clear up he said he could clean the screen with acid and then blow it out. I told him I would get back to him since the water clarity had improved so much in...
  3. M

Thanks for listening and trying to help me. I am very new to using Forums and don't know much about wells. It has been 3 weeks and I certainly would think anything would have been cleared by now. I installed 2 whole house filters in series about 1 1/2 years ago when I was finding what...
  4. M

I am sorry to start another thread my I unable to reply the other one. Hi, I am still waiting for the Well Driller to return my call. The only things that are different from the well that has been working for 15 years is the new pump and the sanitary seal. I found some additional...
  5. M

Grey sludge from my well

Help! I have a private grouted well with a submersible pump. The casing is plastic and the drop pipe is plastic. About 3 weeks ago the pump wouldn't produce enough pressure to shut off and the water filters had been getting plugged with rust and rust particles. The local Well Driller came...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks