Search results

1. Richv

Case 3000 sleeve available?

I have had a trustworthy remodeler replace all the $220 plumbing parts in the CASE 50. He also braised the bell-shaped reducer behind the toilet to stop it leaking. Worked fine until today. It really needs a new copper bell reducer to fit the toilet to the drain. Have not been able to find one...
  2. Richv

Case 3000 Wall Mounted Toilet

Well, here I am again, ten years after a Case 3000 complete internal plumbing replacement. The pipe (tube?) between the two vertical portions of the fill valve system broke. We do have very hard water here. Is it threaded or "press-fit"?
  3. Richv

Thanks, but---- Thank you for the encouragement hj; but the plunger rocks back and forth in its housing and the threads supposed to hold the diverter valve are mostly gone. I fear that sixty years of extremely hard water flowing through the brass and copper fittings in this WC has eroded some...
  4. Richv

Briggs/Case 3000 parts or redesign? :eek: Sixty year old WC runs constantly. Water bill is outrageous. This was a wonderful, wall hung toilet until the plumbing wore out. Is there a way to replace the fill mechanism with modern fittings/parts? If not, are reasonably priced parts available? The...
  5. Richv

I also have a Case 3000 commode. It's a very nice unit. However, sixty years of hard water flow has enlarged the copper and brass internal dimensions. It now runs water like crazy. Would you have a good parts supply recommendation?
  6. Richv

Thanks for the information hj. I'll locate the Briggs outlet nearest to South Bend, IN. But, the ring was neoprene. A hole developed in the copper drain insert behind the toilet twice already. I fear it will only happen again. I would like to replace it; but local plumbing suppliers in South...
  7. Richv

the sleeve in the drain behind my Case 3000 (55 yr old) water closet leaks. This is the second time in five years it happened. Is a replacement available for the sleeve that wouldn't require replumbing the drain? Would replacing the entire water closet be wise? The brass valves and...
  8. Richv

Please help - my toilets bubble when the washing machine is running

If you are on a septic system, it might be time to have it pumped. If the water level in one toilet raises when another is flushed there is blockage somewhere. :eek:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks