Search results

1. RozWazowski

Water to shower head problem

I don't know anything about plumbing. I just moved into a new place and when you turn the shower on there is a lot of water that still comes out of the faucet. Can I fix this myself and how? The tub has separate hot and cold knobs with a third knob in the middle that turns on the shower...
  2. RozWazowski

Trying to replace old sink

We are trying to replace our old kitchen sink. It's probably around 30 years old, porcelain lined with a metal base area. The sink is held to the counter by a metal band that goes around the edge and screws from the bottom. The screws are so rusted that they cannot be removed. We are not...
  3. RozWazowski

Root Killer Time Frame????

Hello all. We are using Zep brand root killer with copper sulfate. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of time line we're looking at for the roots to start moving on. I've never used this before (or heard of it) but it came highly recommended. Thanks. :eek:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks