Search results

1. R

Dishwasher air vent requirements

I am installing new granite counter tops and have to reinstall my dishwasher. The current installation utilizes an air vent next to the sink, where the disposal and the dishwasher hook into. My question is do I need to have this air vent? Apparently this is not required in Ohio (where my granite...
  2. R

Smell in one shower only and only with hot water

I did a shock chlorination treatment in the hot water tank/hot water lines. It worked great. The smell is gone. I was not able to remove the anode, tried but could not get it to turn. I had to remove the pressure relief valve and pour the bleach in the side of the tank. I used this site...
  3. R

I think I narrowed it down to the hot water in the master shower. Can it be in the mixing valve? How do I tell? And, once it is found how do I get rid of it? Thanks MM
  4. R

I moved into a 3 year old house last year and recently began to notice a smell in the shower. The house is 3 stories and the smell is only present when I run the hot water in the master shower. It is from the flowing water, not the drain, also the cold water does not emit a smell. All other...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks