Search results

1. Billy

Removing silicone screw up.

I recently installed a new tub and surround in my bathroom. I had never had any experience using silicone and when i applied my first bead i was unhappy with it and began to wipe.... it just snowballed from there. What i need to know is.... is silicone the only thing i can use in a tub? Also...
  2. Billy

Remodeling bathroom, long post...

Thanks Terry, Yea, i will be replacing the faucet. I guess i'm going to need to call the plumber out.... I'm glad i'm not a plumber, much respect for you guys.
  3. Billy

Well, i have purchased the new tub to go in here, and i have encountered my first hang up. The overflow and drain is not lining up with the holes..... the over flow is about an inch too far to the left. I need to figure out a way to get the overflow moved to the right a hair but, it is already...
  4. Billy

I guess what i mean is the shower walls and ceiling and floor..... the shower frame itself. As far as a tile guy that doesn't do plumbing.... i figure if you going to build showers you should at least be able to install the fixtures and offer a completed shower. I've added a few photos of the...
  5. Billy

I have a fairly small entry to the bathroom... and then a small wall that angles off to the right and into the tub alcove/shower area. Not a whole lot of room to work with but, I got the previous tub out of it so, i would imagine i could get a pan in if i had too.... not sure about that. I'm a...
  6. Billy

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm still sort of up in the air on the ceramic tile shower. I would like to have one built but i'm still not sure if i'm being bid a fair price for a BASIC shower stall. I noticed that on www.johnbridge.com it says a standard shower stall is around 1900..... but man...
  7. Billy

I would like to start by explaining my situation..... I recently bought the house that i was raised in and, i'm trying to bring it back to life. Have already restored most of the exterior and i'm in the middle of starting the interior. I thought the main bathroom would be a good place to start...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks