Search results

1. Klutzy

Small Bathroom Shower woes!

:eek: Yikes! Why is that??
  2. Klutzy

Small Bathroom Shower woes!

Not sure if this will help, but I have lived with a small shower and it isn't much fun. There is a type of shower curtain rod that curves outward in the middle and in at the ends, providing more space while preventing leaks. It exists for tubs, ~$50, not sure whether they make one for showers or...
  3. Klutzy

Rhino Shield?

Has anyone tried Rhino-Shield's Spray-on Ceramic Coating? How expensive was it compared to vinyl siding? The promo site says it's "a long lasting coating that gives your home the appearance of fresh, rich paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding products." http://www.rhinoshield.net/ I'm...
  4. Klutzy

Smelly Water

Yes, try about a cup of white vinegar in the rinse (not the wash cycle) as a temporary odor fix until you can get the problem solved; it works great (your clothes won't smell vinegary unless you use way too much) and will cut much of the fabric softener and detergent residue, too. Those residues...
  5. Klutzy

Bathroom Vent Fan - NuTone vs. Panasonic

Solatube So you don't notice a cold draft or anything like that? Great! I was not happy about the window because it's on the short, only exterior, wall, which faces west, and the far end of the room will be quite dark much of the day. I can position the Solatube directly over the sink and be...
  6. Klutzy

Toto Ultramax product review, comments & pictures

Thank you Peanut, and I apologize--I noticed that fact after I'd posted. I will check out the seat at a showroom; I hope I like it b/c I like the slow drop-down feature. Have not ordered anything yet but am leaning toward the Aquia after reading the reviews here. Thanks again!
  7. Klutzy

Bathroom Vent Fan - NuTone vs. Panasonic

Solatube in New England winters? Gee this sounds like a lovely alternative to one little window in the 9x5 closet space I'm converting to a bathroom! I'm in central New England too. Does the Solatube cause heat and/or cold problems in summer or winter? Seems like an awful lot of heat would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks