Search results

1. N

Insulating Finished Basement

before you put up your insulation check for fundation cracks I will no remove the old insulation due to the amount of fiber glass you will spread around the whole house. Before you insulate and put up your additional insulation, do not forget to check and fix for any cracks and water seepage...
  2. N

Water Leak in Basement

i run into this article that might be of help: Repair that Basement Water Leak Cheers
  3. N

Pit in basement.. what's it for??

looks like an old radon mitigation system Hi, It looks like an old radon mitigation system, I would measure th eradon levels in the house. The best solution, I came across, to mitigate high levels of radon is to use an in-line radon fan. I have reduced the level of radon from 15...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks